Thursday, April 10, 2008

Will Wonders Never Cease?

And assuming (which is a pretty big assumption) that I've correctly understood & followed all the proper directions, this could well turn out to be my first "mobile" post by e-mail from my Treo to my blog. Talk about new tricks for an old dog!

And you'll notice I didn't say anything about "God Willing." Personally, I actually believe that God's "will" (however we choose to westle with that concept) has a lot to do with what happens to us in life, and that learning to live comfortably with that has a great deal to do with how happy we are living the lives we have been given.

But not today. In this instance, its all just about my ability to understand and follow directions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you! And for us.

Another old dog here....what the heck is a Treo???