Friday, June 6, 2008

Too Sick for the Celtics

Well no, not quite. But I did lie down in my overstuffed reclining chair to rest my eyes for a few hours, and ended up sleeping through the whole first half. But I thought the half of basketball I was awake for was quite exciting, and ended up with the Celtics defending their home court in a forceful way. So, I'm looking forward to another few weeks of this.

The Chemo is the Chemo. I just keep reminding myself that no matter how bad I feel, the cancer feels worse.

2 comments:

Christine Robinson said...

continuing to think of you, Tim!

Christine

Anonymous said...

Hey Jensen. Sorry to hear you feel lousy. I am glad you got back on the air....I wish you the best. Reat. All will be well, and all will be well, and all manner of things will be well. So we trust. Gene