Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Seven. Seven. Oh Nine.

And finally, at last, breathing space: a little stability, clean laundry, a good night's sleep and a relatively easy morning, and now the Michael Jackson memorial service to keep me company while I work on line. So precocious in his childhood, that he lived his adult life as a child. Or something like that. A very moving celebration, even for someone like myself who was never that great a fan to begin with.

In any event, I've really enjoyed this social time with friends and family, and am hoping that a lot more of my local friends here in the Seattle area will give me a call or drop by to see me and spend an afternoon, especially since it is so hard now for me to get around to visit them. And I've been waiting for folks to e-mail me photos from these past few weeks, so that I can upload them to the blog as well. Until then...well, just the sound of my own voice and a view of this screen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Tim, Very glad that you have made it back to the West Coast safely. It sounds like the journey was fairly grueling at points. But I'm so glad you were able to return to Nantucket and preach. Take good care.
Love, Lisa

Carl said...

Hi Tim,

Missed your posts while you were in transit, and am glad you are back at it. All is well for me here in Belize, we're in our rainy season, which so far seems to be sunny spells punctuated with thunderstorms. Best of all is that it never gets cooler than 70. Be well! Carl